Saturday, September 25, 2010

A New Start

Sorry for not posting for so long. I just gave birth to my second child, Naomi Zyana on August 13. My oldest is seventeen months, so I'm pretty busy:) Children are such precious blessings from God, and I'm seeing how he's using them both to sanctify me more and more each day, making me more like Him. I'm learning a lot about patience and realizing how much God's word and Spirit are sufficient for my daily walk.

A few words of encouragement that helped me today-

The way is narrow (Matthew 7) which means there is only one way to walk it- seeking Him daily, hourly, moment by moment. There are many ways of the path, leaning to our own understanding. But if we stay on the narrow path, we will find rest. In Him is life and peace.

Veggie Tales "Dave and the Giant Pickle" was another unexpected source of encouragement :) Bob the Tomato shares that with God all things are possible, meaning whatever God wants you to do, you can do. Simple wisdom for children taught me profoundly that I can rely on Him to give me the ability to be a Godly wife and mother.

I hope this was encouraging to you -

In Christ,
Carole